Tuesday 19 July 2011

Glorious Summer- well, at least we can look at the pictures

After a hideously wet summer holiday in Scotland last year (the first we've had where it's been actually wet, in 5 years), I realised that I actually twitched every time I thought of this year's holiday. To try to calm myself, I switched countries and went to Wales instead. We arrived to torrents of rain and howling winds. I sulked and promised myself Greece next year.

Then the sun came out, stayed out, got hotter and hotter.

We travelled over to the coast, swam in the sea and gloried in beautiful sunsets. I wish I was still there.













1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures Elena. Whereabouts in Wales were you? We used to live in Mid-Wales and I still miss the mountains and those big stone beaches . .

    ReplyDelete